Sunday! Finally. I do work Saturdays, but not Sundays, so Sunday is technically like my rest day, cause nothing but really hearty stuff like meals etc is happening anyways. I had a pretty bad week at work but all the details going to come in my Mondays Life Update. Right now, I’m really excited as I’m currently cooking something up in a slow cooker for the second time in my life. The first time was a disaster. I’m really particular about my food and I feel like sometimes with the slow cooker you can’t really taste it throughout cooking if it’s meat because it’s ready to eat only when it’s cooked. And because you can’t taste it throughout the process, you’ll just waste all those hours of cooking and all those produce that you’ve packed in it if you won’t like the finished meal.
Anyways, moving on to actual topic
So, today is very exciting cause this is the kind of post that finishes up my gift guide. I wanted to focus on cheap little stuff that you could buy as little treats for your friends or if you have a Secret Santa at work, they will do as well. I tried to keep it kind of fun and cheap.
- Adventure Begins Enamel Mug £7.99 – I really love enamel mugs like that. I think they add a bit of rustic touch to any home.
- Soap and Glory What a Cracker – £16 – This is this kind of gift that you could buy with few of your friends, either put money together for one set of crackers if you’re on the budget and obviously you all get random little gifts or just get your friends to buy different kinds of crackers and just open them all up!
- Asos Nutcracker Flamingo Princess Slippers £16 – I just think that cute slippers are so much fun. Sorry!
- Uni The Unicorn Night Light £9.99 – This is honestly so cute, I think anybody will be happy to get it.
- Gingerbread Man Glitter Coin Purse £10 – Another sweet one.
- The Star Mug £9.99 – It’s another heat-sensitive one!
- Grown Your Own Cactus Kit £13.95 – Another cool one to channel someone’s inner gardener in the least invasive way possible!
Alright, that’s all for the gift guides! Stay tuned for more Blogmas!