It’s me again with another part of the Gift Guide. This time I wanted to focus on more grown up gifts that are quite versatile and family friendly. It doesn’t mean that they won’t be suitable for your partner or friend, they are just more serious and grown up. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
- Ted Baker Leather Billfold Coin Wallet £37 – A stylish designer accessory is always a good idea.
- Ted Baker Leather Gloves £75 – Quite pricey, but a versatile luxury gift for a special person in your life.
- Pixi Best of Bright set £20 – Super affordable way to introduce someone to the great skincare brand – three miniatures of bestselling Pixi products.
- Quilted Lock Cross Body Bag £15 – Classy, very trendy quilted bag without breaking the bank? Yes, it’s possible!
- Christmas Pudding Lounge Socks £8 – Socks are always a good idea. Especially cozy socks!
- Boot Socks in a Gift Box £10 – Bargain!
- Star Wars Lightsaber Heat Change Mug £7.99 – For a true fan! Extra points if you know who’d like it!
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 100ml Experience £15.50 – Can’t go wrong with a little bit of Liz Earle.
- Turkey Slippers £16 – I saved the best for the last.
See you tomorrow!